No matter how you might be planning on spending this Thanksgiving week, has a pretty packed week of new content coming to keep you company while you’re with family (virtually, most likely), hunting for more Black Friday deals, or just enjoying a bit of a much-needed break. Check out everything coming to the streaming service for the week of November 23.
Excitingly, there is no single biggest release this week, but rather a number of much-anticipated ones regardless of your tastes. Going chronologically, as of this writing, Netflix has already released (in which Danny Trejo “cuts a deal with the U.S. president to stop a nuclear missile attack”), (a family-friendly country musical film), and (an action movie starring Bruce Willis that is, despite all appearances including its title, not part of the Die Hard franchise).
, a drama co-starring Glenn Close and Amy Adams (Arrival, The Fighter), drops on November 24. Directed by Ron Howard and adapted from a 2016 memoir of the same name by J. D. Vance, the movie is an exploration of the American Dream through three generations of an Appalachian family in Ohio.
Below, you’ll find everything coming to Netflix this week. For more, check out GameSpot’s guide to the biggest upcoming TV of 2020 and beyond.
- Machette Kills
- Dolly Parton’s Christmas on the Square
- Shawn Mendes In Wonder
- Hard Kill
- Hillbilly Elegy
- Dragons: Rescue Riders: Huttsgalor Holiday
- El Cuaderno de Tomy / Notes for My Son
- Great Pretender: Season 2
- The Christmas Chronicles 2
- Larry the Cable Guy: Remain Seated
- A Go! Go! Cory Carson Christmas
- The Call
- Dance Dreams: Hot Chocolate Nutcracker
- La Belva / The Beast
- Sugar Rush Christmas Season 2
- Überweihnachten / Over Christmas
- Virgin River Season 2